Total Pageviews

Saturday 25 April 2015

**Notes**

Hey everybody

Just letting everyone know that if it wasn't clear before, I have stopped making pose packs and writing Sims stories. I've left the Sims Community a few months ago because I've become busy in real life and I've simply outgrown the community.

I love each and everyone that downloaded one of my pose packs and the friends I have made in the community. I will always cherish our memories and laughs.

I'll be leaving this blog up for people to stumble upon. People still regularly download my pose packs (never saw that coming). So this blog and its links and pictures will stay online and in the community even though I'm still leaving.

Thank you for all the support and kind words everyone had to give about my poses. They meant a lot.
I'll miss all of you.

Skylar
xx

2 comments:

  1. I just wanted to say that I just love your poses. I'm sorry to see you go, but I fully understand why you need to. Hopefully you will return in the future! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just wanted to say, that although you have long left the scene, that I'm glad you left this up because ehre I am 3 years later, stumbling upon these wonderful pose packs! Hope you're enjoying life, whatever you may be up to these days. x

    ReplyDelete